Federal Workforce Development programs are administered across the Atlanta region to provide an array of services to unemployed and underemployed adults and youths as well as groups of employees who have been laid off from their jobs. Atlanta area workforce programs are designed to ensure that the region’s workforce has the skills, tools and knowledge that employers need in today’s rapidly-changing, technology-driven economy.
ARC’s Workforce Solutions Division serves Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties.
Workforce Solutions services are tailored to meet the needs of individuals and employers. Services include:
- Educational opportunities, from 4-year colleges to technical schools
- Professional certification, such as those required in the healthcare and IT fields
- Soft skills development, including writing, communications, and time management
- Resume development and job interview preparation
- GED preparation and testing